A Comprehensive Energy Audit will help you to understand the correlation between your operating cycle and your baseline energy consumption. This is vital to identify which areas within your facility have the greatest potential for energy conservation; and in turn evaluate the feasibility of suggested energy saving measures. Sustainable and profitable retrofit solutions help to protect the environment and make financial sense.
An energy audit includes:
- Analysis of operation cycle and baseline energy consumption.
- Identification of areas of conservation and research of suitable energy management solutions.
- Calculation of profitability and amortization times of suggested measures.
- Uncovering of financial incentive eligibility for selected solutions.
- Developing the scope of implementation and setting of conservation goals.